All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Thank You Rachel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank You Rachel
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rachel, Thank you for coming back. There's no one else like you Rachel. You are the Queen of the Universe. I love you.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Fingers Crossed] this Sunday! If u have any requests, she might be able to find a certain shoe or outfit?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever she wears is not important. She's always beautiful. I would however like to see her be a little more dominant in her videos. Maybe with her feet slightly dirty and humiliating us by telling us to get on our knees and clean her feet. If she doesn't feel comfortable with that, it's O.K. Just keep bringing her back.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links