All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Weeks delay of seeing new content?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weeks delay of seeing new content?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed this on the site for a while, but it seems that updates appear weeks after they're supposed to appear on the site. For example, right now, the most recent set is a Jessica one dated 12/5/2015. I've tried this with two different browsers and on my phone, and had the same result each time, so I'm wondering if it's just me or not.

At this rate, assuming that there's a Christmas set done, it's going to appear on the site well into January.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure why this is in the coedfeet section...but I see a ton of updates since december 5th.

Been quite a few in January.

You may want to try on another browser!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Not sure why this is in the coedfeet section...but I see a ton of updates since december 5th.

Been quite a few in January.

You may want to try on another browser!

It's here because it pertains to the Coed Feet website, not Wu's website.

Also, I tried three browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and the hardly-used Internet Explorer. It's all the same case (now showing the 12/6 update). And like I mentioned before, I even tried it with my phone, and it's the same story; and I have never access the site with my phone before.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess pm the owner or email him...

I see 12/6 as the last update...maybe he is stagering them through the holidays

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed it too. It's been going on for a while. I tried pm'n Coed a few weeks back but his inbox was full. I hope everything is ok...
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The picture updates seem to be ok, but there hasn't been a video update since 8-23-15. Very strange
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

It's happening again. Right now, I'm just a week shy of two months behind.

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been happening since at least the beginning of February, 2015.

The most recent set of Isabelle that was posted today is backdated to March 27. If you hover over the link to the set, you'll see this: http://www.coedfeet.com/secure/pics/20160524104935_22415/20160327.html

The "20160524" in the above URL indicates when it was posted to the site. The date at the end of the URL matches the "Posted" date for the set.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

It's still occurring, and it's just a few days short of two months behind now.

--------------------
 -

jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it's getting a little better. He just brought in a new model (Fiji) who's awesome. Granted, the update was dated 6-11, but at least it's there. I wrote to the webmaster personally about the lack of video updates, and his answer was that he's been having a problem with his camera. I guess there's no Best Buy near where he lives.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Sometimes life happens!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links