Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » July Feature Set - Olivia's Back to Business

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: July Feature Set - Olivia's Back to Business
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I'm honored to have Olivia's set mark the relaunch of the Wu's Feet Links feature model gallery section. At the end of 2013 I talked to Wu and he told me to pick a month in 2014 for my next feature. I told him June and he asked me if Olivia would be up for being featured. Needless to say, she was honored and agreed.

Sadly things did not go as planned. I would have loved for Olivia's feature to have gone up as planned in June and have been uploaded by my friend, Wu. Life is not fair, but with his passing, I wanted to shoot Olivia's set more than ever. He didn't leave us with an updated list of upcoming contributors, so Olivia's was the only one I knew of.

I approached Phil about restarting the section, but planned on shooting the set no matter what. If it came down to it, I would have shot the set and posted it on Soles of Silk for free as the feature set that never was. I'm glad to announce, however, that Phil allowed me the honor of relaunching the section with Olivia's set here in July. Check it out here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/oliviafeat.html

If you'd like to know some more information about how this set came to be and some of the Wu-based odes I placed into the set in subtle ways, be sure to read my blog here:

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2014/07/wus-feature-history-olivia-2014.html

Now for the future of the feature section itself. This is NOT a one and done thing. The section is relaunched and will updated once per month, just as it was. Phil and I are putting together a calendar as I write this. Next month's is already submitted and will be published on August 15 (we're going with all feature updates on the 15th of each month). There are also a few other feature sets lined up, pretty much for the rest of 2014. We are not going to post them far in advance, however, as Wu sometimes ran into people who would fall through. It's not added yet, but Phil should be adding in a box teasing only the following month's feature model. So be on the lookout for that.

Again, I'm so happy to see this site slowly coming back around. Please enjoy Olivia's set. It's the final set I posted featuring the Wu tribute ribbon as well.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shavedcock817
Board Regular
Member # 40375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shavedcock817     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has amazing toes
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shavedcock817:
she has amazing toes

She has amazing everything! I adore her.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links