Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - September 2, 2015

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - September 2, 2015
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two updates this week - both dealing with rain and dirty feet.

Ryan and I set out to do this set on a day we were getting some light drizzling. We made due on the first set as it didn't really factor in. This set, however, we could see the sky was getting dark and knew we'd have to rush it. We managed 40-something photos and the heavy drops began to fall. We knew we had to get our asses back to my car or we'd be getting soaked. And when we finally got back into the car, that was just up the road, it starting pouring its ass off! The radio had a tornado warning for the area, which is rare for around here. Still, we made due and I get some good photos of Ryan's wet feet.

-

-

Kaycee and I had been planning this set for some time. Since I get regular emails asking if I am ever going to do another set like Marcy's Mud Covered set, she was someone who said she'd be up for doing it. Since I had just canceled a set with both Alice and Camille because of the rain, I asked Kaycee if she wanted to try to get it in. She had plans, but said she could try to squeeze it in with me. We tried our best, but the rain was just coming down way too hard. My camera lens was fogging up, the area was too dark, and Kaycee's eyes were stinging since she had on makeup. Had we been able to wait until the rain had slowed down, this might have worked out. We couldn't though because of her plans, so we forced it. Maybe we'll get another try one day.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links