Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - December 7, 2016

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - December 7, 2016
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update has been a long time in the making. You see, many months ago my brother's now ex-girlfriend came across a pair of super tall, size 7 heels on the clearance rack at a shoe store. Knowing about my site and the fact that I'm a comic nerd, she bought them really cheap. They were a size 7 and were the last ones they had.

Now, I've been holding onto these shoes for some time, but have always wanted to use them. Well, I finally got the chance to do so with one of the site's newer models, Rilynn. She's a size 7 and I was itching to get her back in front of the camera again before it got too cold. We picked a day and although it was somewhat chilly, it warmed up enough for it not to bother us.

In addition to these unique heels, I asked Rilynn if she'd be up for wearing some nude pantyhose. A lot of people have asked for them and I've been on a bit of a kick with them lately. And I'll tell you what, I'm glad I made that call upon seeing the toe spread shots Rilynn gave me in this set. Having that hose stretched out super wide made it worth it. I've included the Photo of the Week from Soles of Silk just to show you here. This photo will change once the December 14, 2016 update goes live, so enjoy it while you can!

Patrick

-

-

Photo of the Week

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links