Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - December 21, 2016

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - December 21, 2016
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update bring two different sets from two different models.

First up is none other than Jasey Rae. This set was done a chilly day after some rain. Thankfully Jasey was up for shooting because she's normally someone who often gets cold. She just wanted to get some photos in and show off her little feet, so she dressed as warm as she could and then showed off her clammy, cold soles and toes. I tried to offer them some warmth with my hands, but she kept moving them after a few seconds by simply saying, "Nope." Oh Jasey...

-

-

This set with Reese was done on perhaps the hottest day I've ever tried to shoot. It was the day that Reese and Rein both made their debuts alongside Mindee. Reese had limited time and I wanted to make the most of it. We had already done a solo set and then a set with all three girls together. With a short amount of time left, Reese allowed me the privilege of shooting another set of her sexy, slender soles. Even though it was unbearably hot, she was a trooper and I got to gaze upon those feet of hers one last time before she left. So far that's the only time we've shot, but I've been talking to her about some ideas moving forward and she's super excited to do some more.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links