Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - December 28, 2016

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - December 28, 2016
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles of Silk wraps up 2016 with the model who most deserves it, Mindee. She's been featured in 13 different updates this year and modeled for even more sets that are coming in 2017. She's my muse and I could shoot her every day if I could. Above all else, she's the best female friend I've ever had in my life and I'm glad she enjoys modeling her size 8 feet as much as I love shooting them.

This set was done the same day that she shot her Wu's Feet Links feature set back in July. It was a super hot day when we shot this and I made her last set an easy one in a spot she could sit back and relax. The garden/park area we used was right by the river and once we wrapped things up with the camera, my hands were all over her feet, pampering them like they deserve. I didn't care who passed us by and saw my fingers between her toes. I sure wasn't going to stop.

Happy New Year everyone!
Patrick

-

-

And one more, this week's Photo of the Week, which will, as always, change to a new photo once next week's update is published...

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links