Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - January 25, 2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - January 25, 2017
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a set that was many years in the making. It features two of my longest tenured models. Mindee debuted along with the site in December 2004 and then Kelsey shot a day after her 18th birthday in January 2006. Both of these girls are friends and are two of the best female friends I've ever had. Both are super down to earth and I love hanging out with each of them. Finally getting to pair them together, however, wow... I've been itching to see them with their soles side by side and it surely didn't disappoint!

Needless to say, with both of these girls in a set together, the teasing of yours truly was non-stop. They both know how much I love them and their feet and they knew I was practically overdosing on having them together after all this time. I gave them foot rubs, endured some jokes, and even got a few sniffs in on those moist toes. Yes, it was rather warm the day this one was shot - which is the reason I picked for them to wear the socks. Always a master plan...

Now that I've shot these two together and saw how amazing the set turned out, on top of the unforgettable experience above, you best bet that I'm planning on getting both of them back together again soon. Hell, I hope I can do it a handful of times this year even. Can you blame me?

Patrick

P.S. Throwing the Photo of the Week in yet again. As always, it'll change when the next week's update goes up. If you're seeing someone other than Mindee & Kelsey here, the newest update has already been posted.

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links