Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - June 7, 2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - June 7, 2017
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week marks Alice's inclusion into the 1K Club on Soles of Silk (reaching 1,000 photos). She's the 14th model to reach the mark, but she has so many photos still yet to be published, with more to be shot this weekend. She's surely come on strong since her debut in 2015. Might have been my fastest model to reach that mark... I'll have to look into that to see.

Anyhow, this week's update is a big one, at more than 100 photos. We did this set during a visit to the beaches of the Jersey Shore. She was so looking forward to shooting this. Since she was going to be getting wet, we thought it would be perfect. Plus, Alice likes to drop naughty/fun hints from time to time in her sets. This one wasn't too subtle, but it sure sounds fun nonetheless!

Patrick

P.S. In a few weeks Alice's feature set here on Wu's will be published. If you haven't been following along with the weekly teaser reveal, check out the banner in my signature.

-

-

Photo of the Week (changes next week on 6/14)

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links