Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - July 19, 2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - July 19, 2017
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooo... After 13 years of running Soles of Silk I managed to have a first! This week's set introduces a brand new model named Shelby. In this set, Shelby is modeling her size 7.5 feet next to Soles of Silk's most photographed model, Mindee. The thing is, I met Shelby through Mindee. I met her MANY years ago actually.

Shelby is Mindee's mom and Mindee recently mentioned to her that she should shoot. When Mindee told me she told her, and that her mom said she wants to do it, I was stunned. I didn't think it would actually happen though. Maybe she was just saying she'd want to do it, but when push came to shove, she'd back out.

Well, as you can see, Ms. Shelby didn't back out. She shot this set, along with two others that day (also including another with Mindee). Best thing is, I heard her telling Mindee that it was fun and she wants to do it again!

Patrick

P.S. Mindee made me rub lotion on her and her mom's feet at the same time on this day. So yeah, I kinda got another first in on that day. LOL

-

-

For a special treat, here is this week's photo of the week too. This will change to a new photo each week, so enjoy another one from this set until July 26!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links