Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - December 13, 2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - December 13, 2017
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know how I can tell that Alice loves me and my foot fetish? It's simple. On the day that we shot this set, she had to work an early morning shift. I picked her up in the afternoon and she was still wearing the flats she wore to work. She left them on so that I could be there for when she finally took them off. I was going to milk it though.

When we got to our location, we walked around for a little bit as I "looked for the right spot." Meanwhile, it was hot and humid outside, so I knew those big feet were cooking inside those flats. Alice's feet sweat a lot, so I knew they were going to be so moist when they came out.

I was right! Throughout the entire set I kept grabbing those flats and giving them long sniffs. Alice laughed and smiled so hard each time, so I kept on doing it so keep the set super fun loving. Alice also asked for my camera during the set so she could take some photos of me smelling those toes, and getting my nose trapped between those super long piggies.

I love Alice!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links