Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - June 6, 2018

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - June 6, 2018
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to welcome Soles of Silk's newest model, the 100th to shoot/appear on the site, Audrey! I didn't even realize she was the 100th model until I was preparing her set for this week's update. Her size 9's sure are a great addition and a worthy addition!

Audrey emailed me about shooting. We didn't know each other, but her sister knew of a few people who have shot with me in the past. She showed her the site and it sparked her interest. We made plans to shoot immediately, but her debut was put on hold until the "May I Have More Mindee?" event from last month concluded. I've been eager to get her on the site this entire time!

When I found out that Audrey likes hitting up the gym, I suggested a workout set and asked her to bring her workout sneakers and clothes. She liked the idea and was especially into the idea of doing it without socks when I told her that there are many of us who like feet fresh from sneakers, with no socks. She laughed, but swore hers would get sweaty and even a little smelly, for sure. I assured her I wouldn't mind in the least.

Audrey had a great time shooting her first time and we've got some ideas floating around for upcoming shoots. With so many unpublished sets waiting to make it onto the site, I've been trying to use some of them lately, but Audrey I am definitely going to make time for.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links