Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - August 15, 2018

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - August 15, 2018
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I'd like to welcome a new model to Soles of Silk named Esmerelda. Some of you may know her from her Instagram account, @FootChick. I came across her account a few months ago. As I kept tabs on her stuff, I saw that she was planning on coming to Lancaster, Pa. at the start of August. I hit her up to see what her schedule looked like. Low and behold, she had room to fit me in between some of her other plans on Monday, August 6. Then, in the days leading up to our shoot, she told me she had some plans change and she'd be up for me coming up on Sunday as well. Yup, two days with Esmerelda and those fine size 7 feet.

We did everything from shoot, to touristy stuff. We also got police called on us because someone thought her 26 year old self was underage. More on that when I post that set down the road. Anyhow, enjoy this first set of hers that I'm sharing with everyone that we did in front of a barn.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links