Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - June 12, 2019

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - June 12, 2019
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update features two of the biggest feet you can find on Soles of Silk. Alice, as many of you know, is someone I love shooting and someone who has gotten me hooked on her large size 11's. Her set this week was just us having some random fun one day after picking up some candy at the store. We went to the playground and she stuck a bunch of Smarties between her toes and even managed to balance some of them on the tips of those long toes. That wasn't the only Smarties we had though. Nope. We had the Smarties candy gel as well and she made sure to squeeze that tube all over her feet. It came out like a red toothpaste and even managed to stain her feet and the sliding board below. It was such a mess!

-

-

This week's update also has a small little bonus - a time capsule if you will. Back in 2005 Mindee got her cousin, Mariah, to shoot for the site. We went out and shot three sets: a solo set of each and then one of them together. Sadly, I lost the duo set, only having the rendered clip for the longest time. Just last week, however, I managed to locate a backup file that had two photos from the set watermarked. I thought it would be fun to share the photos nonetheless.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links