Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - June 26, 2019

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - June 26, 2019
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update features a set that I've been sitting on since 2015. Sometimes I just shoot so many sets and I don't get to all of them right away. I also tend to hold onto some sets with models I don't get to shoot as regularly as I like. Well, I'm trying to get some of these sets I've been holding onto up and onto the site. The following set featuring Kaycee and Reagan, who are best friends, was one of those sets. I don't know how I was able to hold onto this for so long. Getting it prepped for publication made me realize just how much I enjoyed it. I hope you all do too.

-

-

Also featured on Soles of Silk this week is a 2004 set remaster of Amber's launch set. It's been neat going back and reuploading these original sets. I really wish Amber had gotten in more sets with those size 9's too.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links