Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - December 18, 2019

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - December 18, 2019
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update on Soles of Silk features a set I did with Alice a couple of years ago. When she debuted, she shot so many photos and has kept adding to her photo count ever since. That meant that I had some sets that I've been slow to post of hers, but I figured the cold weather made this one a perfect set.

It too was shot on a chilly day. We got things off right as the sun was starting to set. You can see that by the sunlight hitting her as she tries her best to pull off those size 11 boots. It made it a little quicker that she wasn't wearing any socks. I wonder why she did that? Seriously, she just knows. She did it on her own knowing how much I'd prefer her feet that way.

-

-

Also this week, the final of the 8 original sets has been remastered and added to the site. When Soles of Silk launched in 2004, those 8 sets belonged to the original 8 models, one of which was Lisa Tyler. She was such a down to earth person and I'm so glad that I got the chance to work with her in creating my site. I wish I could get in touch with her today to see how she's doing.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links