Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wait, you can just click the frog to pop up the pictures. Silly me. Good pics. I love these hot types of women.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...

I just went back and edited EVERY SINGLE PICTURE
(whew)

Now everybody should be able to see them now.

If I double posted some photos, I apologize, but you "should" be able to see everything now.

[Wink]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good post. i love muscular women
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I can find any clips of FBB feet I'll download them as soon as I get 'em.
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

More of Denise Masino's feet.......

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

[ January 10, 2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

jurra
Board Regular
Member # 9731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jurra   Email jurra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They certainly do have very high arches! Love them:)
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by eff:
[QB] Has anyone noticed how sexy FBB's feet are?

I have indeed, And always love to see, and have a little chunk of my hard drive reserved for them [Laugh] [Drool]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

quote:
Originally posted by z80 ParaNoia:
good post. i love muscular women

Good.

Then this should be right up your alley. [Wink]

For some strange reason, some people dont even look at FBB's as being "feminine enough".....now I can admit that there are "some" FBB's who dont like feminine but I think most of the ones in my photos look pretty feminine and have gorgeous feet.

And TylerD's site also has a couple of hot FBB's featured on there. (Monica and Gayle)
You should check it out. [Smile]

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Has anyone noticed how sexy FBB's feet are?

Hell Yeah!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey eff thanks you man superb pictures ... thanks ... [Smile]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for those great Denise additions, eff. I'm lovin' it!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_slave
Board Regular
Member # 3448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_slave   Email foot_slave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah man, fbb's feet are incredible, I agree. They're always super sculpted and they seem to know exactly how to pose them to get a "reaction" Denise Masino is insanely hot. I'd let her wrap those powerful python legs and strong peds around me anyday.

Amen

--------------------
My Favorite Feet:
1. Lady B
2. Donna (Donna's Leg Show)
3. Jewell Marceau
4. Lexi
5. Janet Mason

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate the post, but too harsh and too tanned for me.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_slave:
yeah man, fbb's feet are incredible, I agree. They're always super sculpted and they seem to know exactly how to pose them to get a "reaction" Denise Masino is insanely hot. I'd let her wrap those powerful python legs and strong peds around me anyday.

Amen

I agree with Eff and others who like the FBB's feet. It's something about the muscular calves that does it for me.

Agreed that some female bodybuilders can look manly, but the women in this thread still maintain a feminine looking face. That's a stiff (pun intended) requirement for me when viewing women bodybuilders.

Eff, you got any of Denise Hoshor? Thought I've seen some of her feet sparsed out on the internet in the past, but I can't recollect where they were exactly and figured you might have come across them as well. I really like the Builtmore selections you've posted; those girls have been my favorites for years.

I wanna work with some of those girls, particularly Tanya Merryman and Shannon. My ex gf once modeled for Nercy and he and I have exchanged e-mails about sharing model hookups in the future.

Below is a clickable pic of the type of bodybuilder woman who I really like to see the feet of:

-

[ January 12, 2006, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links