Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wifes freshly pedicured feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wifes freshly pedicured feet!
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys,
here a few new shots i took of my wifes freshly pedicured feet on saturday,they are so soft!boy did i take advantage of them after these pics were taken,i blew one absolutely massive load!
please comment,the hotter the better!
cheers. [Thumbs Up]
 - [img=http://img175.imagevenue.com/loc354/th_23597_favs3_073_122_354lo.JPG]  -  -  -  -
ps.theres plenty more if you guys want to see them?

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkledsoleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 20835

Icon 14 posted      Profile for wrinkledsoleslover   Author's Homepage   Email wrinkledsoleslover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great.
oily soles!!!
please post some more.
thanks. [Eek!]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing gets me more aroused than a beautiful pair of oiled up feet- especially soles! Hot, Hot, Hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn them soles look so f-ing tasty and soft!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the comments guys,glad you like them!
heres a couple more.
cheers.
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots! She has very sexy feet Thanks 4 sharing with us. [Drool]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bet she could make anyone loose their self control.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

thanks again for the nice comments,i will post some more soon.
cheers. [Thumbs Up]
ps.mason,i loose my self control all the time!

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are so awesome. I love the pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has delicious looking soles. You've got it made!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so fucking beautiful
please post more

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwandsydney
Board Regular
Member # 20492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwandsydney   Email jwandsydney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow those oiled up soles. are sooooooo fuckable. i dont know what i would do if i had them in my hands. awesome snaps mate. well done
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello solelover99,
I wanted to comment on your great pictures here...her feet look so soft, and so sexy. Like you, I am a huge fan of soles....huge! You are indeed fortunate to have such sexy feet to play with and enjoy. I would love to see more, My friend. I am sure you had a great time with them after her pedicure appointment...and she made a great choice in polish color, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

thanks for the comments my freinds,we are glad you like them & yes 2swift,i did have a great time with them that day,as always!
heres a few more,enjoy!
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

there still more,if you guys want to see them let us know?
cheers.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links