Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jamie (Size 10) worships Jasmine (Size 6) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jamie (Size 10) worships Jasmine (Size 6)
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Tyler loves the cute, petite feet of Jasmine Byrne [Smile]

From Foot Worship Studios

-

-

-

-

[ June 14, 2007, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: footworshipstudios.com ]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she looks like she can open real wide for those tasty heels...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as i think they both look hot and those feet look sexy!

they look like they have just been washed. [Cry] not good! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet... love that first shot [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the awesome feedback!!! I see a request for Jamie's Size Tens. Here you go:

-

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those luck feet.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gobarefoot
Board Regular
Member # 20301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gobarefoot         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, I believe that the photos would be better if these pretty ladies were looking at the sexy feet they're worshipping instead of at the camera.

Thank you for all the photos, though. That's good stuff!!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you guys!

Gobarefoot, that is a good point to bring up and the last few shoots we've been having the girls look away from the camera, at each other, etc. more. We will still take some hi rez w/ them looking into the camera and those tend to be used as samples more often since it is the best way to show what the girls look like. Thank you for saying how much you like the pics and for the constructive criticism [Smile]

--------------------

-

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of girls sucking other girls feet. sorry

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see more pics of Jasmine showing her feet to the camera or guys worshipping her feet but,haven't seen any foot worship with guys just girls worshipping her feet.Anyone have the scene of Jasmine getting her feet worshipped by a guy and giving him a fj in "Best of Trample vol 7"?.Would really like to see that.I've asked for it in the requests section.

thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my you just keep on delivering! More hotties to hogtie and ballgag!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff as always my friend. I really love seeing the white girls worshipping the girls of other races. Your photos always have great interracial worship in them and I love it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Tyler is one of the best girls on the entire site (and that says a lot). She is very beautiful and her feet are fantastic.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful, love those size 10's!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm i whanna lick to

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links