Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a friend of mines shows off her toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a friend of mines shows off her toes
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey,

i've not posted here in a while (pictures that is)

so... i've asked a friend to let me take a few quick snaps of her feet. hope you all like it.

i know there are a vast majority who prefer no hose.. but didn't have the time to ask her to take off her hose for the pic.

RPM

-

-

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two more from that moment....

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stocking toes! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job RPM.Would love to see those soles if possible.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i'll see what i can dig up in the soles department. i'm sure i've got a pic somewhere.... and i've got one without hose... so.. i'll go dig that up too. i love hosed toes and feet. (as well as fully bare).... and this lady is nice enough to let me take pics every now and again

RPM

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hose or no hose, these are nice!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm one of those in the minority who DO prefer hose and think those pics are awesome. Thanks!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too!!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

a random shot i took while interviewing someone for a photo album. sorry it's a bad shot. i did get the chance later to do a shoot with this woman's neice. no feet shots though
 -

from the interview... got to take this pic.. the friend of the neice.
 -

later that day.. for the sole lovers
 -

this was taken weeks later.. we became friends by the way.. i've got a few shots of her toes.. she likes the attention.. but her man isn't too cool all the time. but when he's cool.. shots like this happen.. and others too.
 -

-

i'm still going to look for sole shots from my friend who started this thread though.

RPM

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

sorry about the super large size for some.. i forgot to resize them all.

but more from the friend who started this thread.

RPM

-

-

-

-

one of my fav hosed shots from her
 -

as close a sole shot as possible
 -

-

and one last one. i hope to get a chance to get more pics of her hosed feet to share with you all.. i know that on my site, she's got a lot of pics of her in heels.. and some just as hosed feet. but i'll keep coming back to post every now and again. her net name is lady 10

lata

RPM

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

for those who prefer bare.. here is a half and half she emailed me...
 -
 -

more traditional sole shots with hose!!!
 -

-

RPM

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

dang.. those pics are big. won't do that again. sorry folks.

--------------------

feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last pic is hot! I'd like to take off her nylons and feel her bare soles in my face. She has cute feet.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

for those who loved her hosed feet, my friend is back with a few more pics to share. sorry about the quality.... but I wasn't ready for this shoot and had to resort to my point and shoot camera.

RPM

she agreed to show her soles more in this set.. not something she's done a lot in the past.
 -

and a few side views of her foot too
 -

for those who like wrinkled soles... through hose
 -

mind you, she'd been on the go all day long.. and at the time we met, she had taken her heel off to walk around and rest her feet. it was a long long long day (for those who love the scent of feet.. it was picture perfect!)
 -

with this camera, you can't see the dirt on the soles though.. sorry.. she didn't walk bare that long.. she changed to her flats shortly after.

i tried to use a flashlight to show the little dirt that had accumulated.. but no luck
 -

i've got more if anyone is interested. hope you liked the contribution from my friend.

RPM

--------------------

anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow........ tell her that i would LOVE... LOVE!!!
to smell her shoes after a hard day with those nylons ....... n then be down the table all tha day with her feet on my nose [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links