Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Christmas Present: 4 Girl Tickle Clip (Full Length)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Christmas Present: 4 Girl Tickle Clip (Full Length)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year I posted 2 video clips with Madison, Lauryn, Molly and Bethany showing off their sexy bare soles. In the one clip the girls ganged up on Lauryn and tickled her feet relentlessly for about a minute and a half. Madison held her and Molly and Bethany each took a foot. Hope all you tickle fans enjoy this clip as it has been remastered this year into its native size.

-
640 x 480, 1:32, 28.4 MB

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Patrick. I'm gonna enjoy watching this clip. I'll join your site right after X-mas...

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Nothing I would rather see under my tree this Christmas!
Thanks for sharing!!!!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the kind of holiday cheer I like! Thanks Patrick!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A wonderful Christmas present for us! Awesome! Thanks!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry] Wish I was there! [Thud]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the clip. Like I said, it was posted last year on the site, but I've changed over to a better video program and I've been remastering 5 older clips per week until I get them all redone. I saved all the holiday ones for this week, so I thought it would be nice to make one accessible to guests. And just because I love all of you guys (not like that!), I only linked the free clip here. This forum rocks.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love finding tickling clips over "foot-only" sites.
Makes them even more enjoyable.

[ January 09, 2008, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -
Andreas Kalamos - Wandering Pencil Wielder

Posts: 256 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links