Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » footrub

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: footrub
gator
Board Regular
Member # 20599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gator   Email gator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all....here is a good find.......about halfway through there is a short footrub

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1535161&vid=98280

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fun time. Dude, you know what lives in that water?? LOL
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caughtunderfoot
Board Regular
Member # 28443

Icon 7 posted      Profile for caughtunderfoot   Email caughtunderfoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor guy had no clue what he was missing. Most of us would pay to have that kind of opportunity, spontaneous and on television no less, and both she and her feet were very hot. Contrary to mister oblivious, too, was that fact that she was quite intelligent in how she played her odds. I wonder if she has a foot thing at all.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would of pulled a 1919 chicago blacksox and just thrown the game

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gator
Board Regular
Member # 20599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gator   Email gator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet must have been sweaty since she wanted to clean them off....
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling she was "testing the waters" fetish wise.......
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links