Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LatinaSole - Daniela

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LatinaSole - Daniela
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniela was very shy and wore a nervous smile throughout the entire session. However, I think I managed to squeeze a few good pics out of her. For those of you who love sweaty and smelly feet, these pics are for you. I could tell her shoes were worn often and she had them on all day before seeing me. Enjoy.

Tunahead

-

-

-
Recent Updates

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice - I'd like to have my way with those... [Mmm]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again-Latina Feet can't be beat!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot. I like the second shot, her toes are right in front of you. So good!!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you like them. I hope to see her again soon.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fortunate we are to see Daniela & her feet! Sexy!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a young beauty and these toes are gorgeous.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is soooo gorgeous + perfect feet!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh GOD... you can see the sweat GLISTENING OFF OF HER SOLES in the last pic!

[Jerkoff]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
latinas are the best and have the sexiest feet !!!
thanks for sharing

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i whanna smell her feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the last one, good god!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links