Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MILF's Feet Fotos (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MILF's Feet Fotos
Karol4u2c
Board Regular
Member # 29559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karol4u2c         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, I thought my mature feet could get a chance to shine here! Hope you like em!
[Blush]

[ May 31, 2010, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Karol4u ]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super hot [Thumbs Up] , I got most of the kinks I like in this one post. Soles, toes, nylons, soles and toes in nylons [Drool] Is that glitter in the last photo with a hint of baby oil I detect? Any way very nice Karol, I think these photos might need some private time with me. [Evil Grin]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look good to me,i love the nylon one best.

Can I ask if they are ticklish??

Thanks for posting, more please!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karol4u2c
Board Regular
Member # 29559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karol4u2c         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes glitter and more, and thank you for enjoying my feet!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karol4u2c
Board Regular
Member # 29559

quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootlovermuk:
look good to me,i love the nylon one best.

Can I ask if they are ticklish??

Thanks for posting, more please!!!

Yes of course!!
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have fine looking feet. Thanks, Karol.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my Gawd! They are my kind of feet. I absolutely love them. I could spend hours worshiping those feet. I love the color, the shape, the toes, the tendons and veins. I WANT THEM!!! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are beautiful! I love the shots of your soles. I could spend hours around your feet...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet and soles! Keep posting them!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW AMAZING! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] is what i did when i saw these
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTMEISTER
Board Regular
Member # 30123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTMEISTER   Email FOOTMEISTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG there delicious i really want to massage them
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm, delightful pictures Karol, your feet are very tasty indeed!

Enlighten an ignorant foreigner but wtf does milf actually mean?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTMEISTER
Board Regular
Member # 30123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTMEISTER   Email FOOTMEISTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOTHER I LOVE TO F**K.
its a name for a mature lady who still looks good for her age and has a lot of sex

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karol4u2c
Board Regular
Member # 29559

thank you guys for all your great comments.. Hope to add more soon... Big kisses to you all!! [Kiss]
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links