Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » feet and jeans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feet and jeans
MaxP
Board Regular
Member # 24923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaxP   Email MaxP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time posting - hope this works.

Unfortunately, only had time to snap one pic. Hope everyone likes.

-

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles! Nice pic! Welcome to Wu's!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaxP
Board Regular
Member # 24923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaxP   Email MaxP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Great looking soles! Nice pic! Welcome to Wu's!

Thanks. The model is asian, in her 30s, size 5 1/2 or 6 I think. She has the most fantastic set of legs as well, but is very shy. If I can get her to pose I'll post more.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice texture on those yummies [Big Grin] [Tongue]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaxP
Board Regular
Member # 24923

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
nice texture on those yummies [Big Grin] [Tongue]

Agreed. I took it when she wasn't looking and so, obviously had to disable the flash. The natural light in the room created a softer atmosphere.

Don't get me wrong - her feet are beautiful....just saying that I lucked out on the lighting, considering that it was a hastily taken candid. That's why I only had time for one.

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope it's not the last post!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TTT
Board Regular
Member # 699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TTT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to make some love to those kicks. That's cumable sole to be sure.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FLAVORFUL!!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaxP
Board Regular
Member # 24923

Managed to snap a couple more candids. Sorry, a bit out of focus, but was the best I could do under the circumstances!

-

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great candids!!! really nice. should ask her one day to do a modellig test shoot........ oops i'm thinking outloud again.. nice pics. thanks for sharing

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaxP
Board Regular
Member # 24923

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
great candids!!! really nice. should ask her one day to do a modellig test shoot........ oops i'm thinking outloud again.. nice pics. thanks for sharing

Thanks! It took a bit of convincing, but since she was already doing her toenails she coundn't really say no!

see post entitled "Fixing her polish".

footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We like
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links