Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » long toes and soles from a friend i met in hawaii...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: long toes and soles from a friend i met in hawaii...
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while on vacation i met a new friend. she is 40 years old from Latvia and has a killer body and some great feet. her size 9's were sooooo smooth. i didn't get a chance to add my skin cream (she insisted on swallowing....poor me...)but i did get to worship them while we had sex shortly after this visit to the beach in maui. she had never had her feet worshipped on given a lot of attention and she said she loved it.....mahalo!!!!

P.S. she texted me today and let me know she got a fresh red pedi and she will never be able to look at her feet the same after her encounter with me...just trying to make the world a better place for us foot guys!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ May 17, 2008, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your pics Bro... I'm a big fan of up-close-in-your-face Foot/Sole shots! Thanks.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another great deed by a fellow foot lover........ conversion one at a time!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I now I see what you were up to in Hawaii. Glad you got some killer down time in and some foot worshipping in at the same time. LOL.

Glad to see your back and with awesome pics even... [Wink]

~FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now I see where you have been keeping yourself...Damn, My friend...do you have the most insane fortune with sexy feet, or what?! Fantastic story, and her mature feet look great especially her soft soles.

Peace through foot fetish. Not a bad motto or way of life. ~laughs~

Great pics and welcome back home.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, nice excursion! If you are American, since they don't take vacation - U made urs pay off.

Most of the longies I ever saw in HI were asian. Nice find and nice shots!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems that you had the vacation about which I've been dreaming.

Nice toes, looks like a graceful arch, and I like her vascularity. Appears athletic, is she?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the kind words! she was certainly a good time....and to answer the question of was she athletic, she most certainly was! she is a workout warrior and keeps that body of hers in great shape!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let's see, having my feet worshipped on a beach in Hawaii and then following up with some good sex.

Damn!!!!!! I'm going to Hawaii

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Damn, My friend...do you have the most insane fortune with sexy feet, or what?!

seriously, i second this notion [Cry] [Laugh]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Damn, My friend...do you have the most insane fortune with sexy feet, or what?!

seriously, i second this notion [Cry] [Laugh]
luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!! [Cheers]
i have no fear about telling a woman about my fetish and i've pretty much got it down as to how to tell them and be successful at it....go figure....

i love pretty feet and why not be aggresive in that love of feet!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely -- love your attitude! Plus now I have ideas for a Hawaiian trip... ok did I spell that right?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Absolutely -- love your attitude! Plus now I have ideas for a Hawaiian trip... ok did I spell that right?

thanks perfect [Wink] and yes you did spell that right. being timid about my fetish allowed me to watch from afar....being confident and agressive allows me to partake in it....and that is quite a difference. [Thumbs Up]
someone comes up to me and asks me if i'm the guy that likes feet i say "yes. absolutely. that is me." and generally it brings about curiosity...and that is all i need.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links