Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fixing her polish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fixing her polish
MaxP
Board Regular
Member # 24923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaxP   Email MaxP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found her fixing her nail polish. She was sweet enough to let me snap a few pics!

-

-

-

-

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaxP
Board Regular
Member # 24923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaxP   Email MaxP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three more:
 -

-

-

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn those are some delicious soles and great toes thank you

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy toes and love the pearl like color choice of polish.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just adore those long toes and then there's that certain "flow" of here arches that is quite enchanting.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaxP
Board Regular
Member # 24923

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I just adore those long toes and then there's that certain "flow" of here arches that is quite enchanting.

Her big toe curves upwards spontaneously and this accentuates her arch. Otherwise her feet might be pretty flat. Anyway, it's something I seem to have definitely seem to have developed an affinity for!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links