Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More photos of Mommie Dearest's beautiful feet. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More photos of Mommie Dearest's beautiful feet.
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photos I did of MD's feet on a beautiful day at the park..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get tired of seeing photos of MD... well, my wrist sometimes does, but I'll deal with that. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You rock, MD! And John's photos are always fabulous! Can't wait for the chance to be photographed by the master!

Love the combined creativity you both bring to your posts -- I guess it helps to have gorgeous feet too!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One great thing about absolute perfection, is the way it is portrayed from different angles and colors and concepts to reinvent itself and blow me away all over again. Nobody can do that like Mommie Dearest Can. Amazing Photos John. Simply Flawless as Always! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck!
[Roll Eyes]
You know I try to give my dick a break and then, BAM!
This shows up.
Not to mention the fact that MommieDearest keeps updating her site every day or two. [Cry]

Oh well.
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hottest set of pictures I think I've ever seen. Instant hard on. Beautiful. Damn, MD!
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyyy ... these are nice, but I don't think ppl want to keep seeing MY peds in here anymore ...

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon MD! You know these wonderful guys would [Cry] if you stopped posting. Plus most of them would get terribly "backed up" [Jerkoff] LOL

And although my involvement is from the side of wanting to give pleaasure to those who appreciate beautiful feet, I like to see what you come up with for your pics. You're a class act and everyone wants to see your peds here!

-

But I'll throw this less than great shot in to break it up for you! Next time I get to your neck of the woods perhaps we can shoot together!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually PP - I HAD a thread up that everyone missed over and over - So I removed it today! 13 pages of pics just didn't do it I guess [Wink]

Great shot - hahaha and pics with THIS old hag?? You are Crazzzyyy!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I've got years on you - believe me... Still, I think we'd have a few laughs. LOL

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD...if you stopped posting, i think speak for all of us! We'd do more that just cry!!! BTW your nails look sexy hanging over your toes from underneath~! [Hop]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmMOMMIEMMMmmmmmmm

[Big Grin] [Jerkoff] [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Heyyy ... these are nice, but I don't think ppl want to keep seeing MY peds in here anymore ...

Are you kidding me? I LOVE to see your posts on here. [Smile] Keep em coming!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

ha ha -- told you! LOL

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links