Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiance Feet (5-15-08)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fiance Feet (5-15-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few more flip flop pics.

-
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luv. the flops & the feet !!

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Luv. the flops & the feet !!

_fjb_ [Cool]

thanks man!
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great when love works this way.. you get to see what you like.. and she has fun with it.. so the pictures suggests!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
great when love works this way.. you get to see what you like.. and she has fun with it.. so the pictures suggests!

she seems to be having fun with it so far, my man lol

she is actually staying here at my house while i work tonight. Bought her a few more pair of flip flops this afternoon. Gonna leave my camera on her pillow and see if she takes the hint [Fingers Crossed]

Tune in tomorrow to see if there are more pics lol

Scott

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, her arches and soles look amazing, and so sexy! I love a sexy pair of feet sporting flip flops....Great post, and so happy things are working out so good for you and she.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, her arches and soles look amazing, and so sexy! I love a sexy pair of feet sporting flip flops....Great post, and so happy things are working out so good for you and she.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks again my friend.
Ya know...I've never really gotten too turned on by the whole flip flop thing until I saw her in a pair that first time.

kind of a neat story...
I first saw her out at the local ballpark about 5 years ago while I was at my sons football practice. I remember her walking by my daughter and me and I was like "WHOAH!!" She was the most beautiful gal I'd seen, but just assumed she was married or in a relationship so I chickened out and never did approach her. She sat in front of us and I just remember staring at her for the remainder of practice. It wasnt until right before practice was over that I happened to glance down towards the grass (even though i have the fetish...Im not one to gawk at people in public) and noticed her toes buried into her flip flop and her heel up in the air. She had the most beautiful arch and sole i'd seen in my life (and ive seen a lot). Anyway as fate would have it....we ended up together 4 and a half years later and I couldnt be happier. This is the one Ive been waiting for all of my adult life and although it has taken me three times to get it right. It's right now and I never knew love had a level this deep. I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth [Woot]

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

BUMP BUMP
Just to increase the anticipation [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links