Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dextrous Tootsies?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dextrous Tootsies?
arsen10
Board Regular
Member # 29782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arsen10   Author's Homepage   Email arsen10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we call it dexterity when it relates to the feet? Well who cares...Michelle picking up a beer bottle with her feet is still a pretty horny image. What do these images conjure up in your mind....i would love to hear!

-
 -
 -

Enjoy!

--------------------
www.feetseekers.com - cute female feet and soles

Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like whoever took the pics had a few too many of those bottles of beer!

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the pics. Though the first one does blur her feet ... a shot like that could have been meant to be a clear face shot [Wink]

Great polish color and woohoo for the beer bottle shot - I opened a beer with my toes once ... *daydreams back*

ps - Yes, even with feet we can consider it Dexterity ...

cited from dictionary.com -
dex·ter·i·ty –noun

1. skill or adroitness in using the hands or body; agility.
2. mental adroitness or skill; cleverness.

[ May 29, 2008, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second shot is my favorite and might have been even better if she didn't have the frown - my tongue really wants to lick between each of her toes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Great polish color and woohoo for the beer bottle shot - I opened a beer with my toes once ... *daydreams back*

That would have been quite a sight [Cheers] [Mmm]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

quote:

That would have been quite a sight [Cheers] [Mmm]
I had it on my youtube account - thinking of reposting it onto my myspace page or site [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Sounds good [Joint]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Consider it done then [Wink]

--------------------

-

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Hop] Link [Hop] Link [Hop] Link [Hop]

Please [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I really wish that 1st pic was in focus... Awesome pics none theless [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pose, the lower pic

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:

[Hop] Link [Hop] Link [Hop] Link [Hop]

Please [Big Grin]

As soon as I have it up I will link you all ... I think I will share this on both myspace and my site ... WTH right?! [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Here you go guys ... as promised.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35301590

--------------------

-

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Classic Piece of Footage I've Held Close To My Heart Since The Moment I was Fortunate Enough to Watch For the Very First Time. You Rule Mommie

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links