Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Another Set Of Sexy Pics, Bare, Hose, Water (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another Set Of Sexy Pics, Bare, Hose, Water
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another beautiful set. That toe ring is so addictive and I love the polish color and those hose!

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ May 29, 2008, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: ffeds91 ]

Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -

[ May 29, 2008, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: ffeds91 ]

Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Love the "wet" look and toes in the grass!
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice. the polish is a cute color. ty for posting [Smile]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Her feet are sexy, love the polish color and the use of the outdoors and natural light. It really shows off her sexy feet. My wife and I are actually wanting to take some out door pics too and add them to the board.

Great job and her toes are sexy! Love the nylons too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics. Love the wet look very nice
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice set... great hosed feet.. and the water one is a nice touch too! creative bunch.. and the skie background is beautiful!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm assuming those are 'footgirl 0026s' feet.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

_fjb_ [Cool]

HELL NO THEY ARE NOT! You will always see a scar on the top of my left foot if you ever wonder.... No one has taken pics of my feet but myself and hubby once...

....and those do not look like mine at all lol

[ May 30, 2008, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: footgirl0226 ]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's funny!!!! even the veteran Wu's members can make errors. i know i have..lol!!!!

fjb, should i assume this was a compliment on your part?

anyway... nice ring in the pics.. and Footgirl.. you have to admit, this is funny!:)lol

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic 1 and 2 are my faves. Her toes are absolutely beautiful, love the big toe shape, stunning feet..!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"fjb, should i assume this was a compliment on your part?"
Comment by RPM

Well, yeah, I guess, sorta'.
[Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

still funny though. lol!

this pic in particular makes me smile a bit more than the rest
http://img232.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=08053_foot_123_594lo.jpg

this one.. great focus and resolution.. so i get all the details i want!

http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=08056_foot1_123_584lo.jpg

RPM

--------------------

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

_fjb_ [Cool]

those were the days....and yes...you do have to admit that this is funny.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links