Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Make her Enjoy it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Make her Enjoy it
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever met a beautiful female stranger who you wanted to make smile as a direct result of your actions?

Well, here's a great way to do that:

** Start out with her right or left foot (I prefer the right foot).
** Lay your tongue at the heel of her sole.
** Press face into tongue to increase frictional coefficient.
** Now drag tongue all the way up foot until you reach toes.
** Whah-lah, you now have a happy smile on a perfect stranger.

-

Do not do this at Starbucks though.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fantasy she is, the way she looks in to the lens all knowing and all sizzling with her lucious smile. She is just so HOT, you lucky sonofabitch. Her feet must have taken you to heaven in the chains of her smile, bound forever in the presence of this original GODDESS.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You wouldn't believe how much I like this girl JJ. From the 1st time I saw her 6 years ago (dancing in the club circuit) prior to this image being made, I had always wanted a chance at her soles.

Then when I finally met her in person, she was everything I dreamed and more [Big Grin]

A wonderful Goddess she is indeed

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it looks like your enjoyin' yourself so they must of tasted good [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta 2nd JJ! I vote we change Tyler Durden's name to LUCKY Sonofabitch!! LOL
So, I have read past posts and I have to ask how you get away with all these antics. If it had been me I woulda been jailed long ago as a footfreak.....Lucky S O B

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elgordode62:
I have to ask how you get away with all these antics.

In a nutshell, I tell them that I'm a male actor doing it at the request of other guys out there like you guys, LOL

They fall for it, and I don't have to go to jail for being a perv [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps Tyler D - you should share your successes more with some of the newbies having problems in the foot fetish talks. LOL

You do always seem to have something sexy and interesting to post!

"Lucky Sonofabitch" LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky guy

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her facial expression is awesome. Seems like she really enjoyed that.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol Tyler what happens if you do it at Starbucks....or at least from your own experiences?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Lol Tyler what happens if you do it at Starbucks

Everyone starts hitting you in the head with rolled up newspapers -- that's if you do it when hot girls are there.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links