Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiance Feet (Dirty Landscaping Feet 6-4-08)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fiance Feet (Dirty Landscaping Feet 6-4-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK so along with trying to get the INSIDE of the house ready, we decided to spend some time on the outside during my few days off. I just happened to glance down at her feet as we were laying mulch and decided to snap a few pics for you guys. They personally did nothing for ME but knew a few of ya might enjoy them. I didnt take too many because our kids and my parents were milling around also. I snuck 4-5 photos however. I also got some more sleeping shots that night. She tried to clean them the best she could but they were still a little dirty from the mulch.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and her footprints on the driveway lol this is pretty cool
 -
the sleeping pics
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -

VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool pictures. I love a woman that is not afraid to get her feet dirty.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the sleepy feet !! [Hump]

I think there is manure in that mulch, at least it looks like it; so be careful with that.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Love the sleepy feet !! [Hump]

I think there is manure in that mulch, at least it looks like it; so be careful with that.

_fjb_

which is exactly why...
a) I'm not into that kind of stuff
b) I didnt touch those things until after she scrubbed them with 3 gallons of clorox [Smile]

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pics, even the dirty ones! Great posts!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOTTT!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got some pretty toes, wow...
How did you make your avatar?

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
She's got some pretty toes, wow...
How did you make your avatar?

Its a sloppy avatar. didnt make it as clean as i would have normally. Just found two different pics of her, one flexing and one scrunching and put them together with a .gif program (unFREEz). Did the rest of it with paint.net which is a simpler version of photoshop
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

BUMP BUMP
Just to increase the anticipation [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links