Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Guest students is leaving... :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guest students is leaving... :(
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It´s summer and the guest students are going home again. I asked three of them for a photo in the grass and they thought this was a funny motive. Isabella is always walking in sneakers so I was happy to see her without them finally.

How would you rate their feet?

One of the pair of feet were a little bit smelly but I´+m not sure which one it was...

-

-

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty nice there Joe. Awesome job getting 3 girls to pose for you at once.
Thanks for the pics my friend.
I would rate those feet pretty high up on the scale bro.

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell was probably from one of the Two on the left, both have some "toe Jam"

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Terri:
The smell was probably from one of the Two on the left, both have some "toe Jam"

Yeah, they could have cleaned the sock lint off but the shape of them are pretty nice...

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by the footwear each is wearing I think your foot smell is coming from the girl on the far left or the one on the far right. Both girls have old canvas "converse" type sneakers ... those things can hold quite a stink! (ecspecially if they have ever gone through a puddle)

Great shot!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cycek
Board Regular
Member # 30458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cycek   Author's Homepage   Email Cycek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Image does not exist on server :/
Anyone has this pictures on computer?

--------------------
da

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
--
Board Regular
Member # 45755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for --         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagevenue deletes images from the server after a year if no one looks at them javascript:void(0).
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post was already revived from death in 2010 and now you revived it again lol

Please have some respect for dead people and let them R. I. P.

Joking [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one girl with the blue shirt has killer soles! *lick lick lick* [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links