Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's Closet- Thong Sandals (Updtd 12/20) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wife's Closet- Thong Sandals (Updtd 12/20)
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the thong sandals that have been lucky enough to pass thru my wife's closet over the years. Have enough different shoes for 4 more updates, if there is interest.

If you would like to see more pics of one particular shoe, just let me know here or email me @ footlovinman_2000@yahoo.com

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ December 20, 2009, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now those are alotta shoes [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My two faves -- 1st pic 2nd row (brown flip flop sandals and light pink polish) and then the 1st pic in the last set with those blue flip flops -- the color is vibrant!

Very nice closet she's had!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOWW CLASSIC BLUE FLIPS IM YOUR SEXY WIFE FEET MMMMMMMM DELICIOUS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pass on my compliments on such nice ones!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, they all look deeeelicious to me...MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! [Smile] Her toes are yum-o!!!!!
Great post!!!!

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Here is the second set......

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

-  -  -
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, let's pretend this is a contest, and the prize is a night with those sexy feet and all those sandals to try on, culminating in a huge orgasm or more on those feet. Now, I'm going to pretend-win this contest.

I have been on the net for quite awhile, so I'd just bet that those feet belong to none other than Prettyfeet!!! And I would guess that they are a size 5!!!!!! Bet I just won this contest!!!!LOL

While I like alot of the sandals, I love the blue flip flops, and all the Havaianas shots. By the way, never having had a pair of the Havaianas in my possession, I would like to know what they smell like, do they smell like rubber, or do they have a different scent to them? Thanks for the pics, let me know if I win the grand prize!!!!!LOL

Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

You win the top prize !!! My wife is indeed Prettyfeet. We began posting pics on the net about 10 yrs ago.

To answer your question: the Havaianas are rubber and do smell that way.

BTW... I am working on bringing back her website, Prettyfeet's Showcase. Stay tuned.

bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You certainly have my vote about bringing her website back, had wondered what happened to it...by the way, when do I get to collect my prize!!!!!LOL Thanks to you both!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geal
Board Regular
Member # 20230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geal   Email Geal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!! Very nice!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, thats quite a collection. Its one reason why I don't mind buying shoes for my wife. Very nice pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great concept for a photo set!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links