Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiance Feet (now going by Buckeye Feet) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fiance Feet (now going by Buckeye Feet)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. Make a note on your little sticky note pads and hang it on your monitor. I will be using Buckeye Feet on my topic titles from now on instead of Fiance Feet. For obvious reasons:D

We havent been able to take any good, well thought out pics since wedding night so I had some personal pics sitting around on my camera I thought I would share just to make sure ya'll didnt forget about her. Again, nothing earth shattering but pics nonetheless. I promise I will step up my game as time allows. Weve been married a week and one day and I have maybe spent a total of 12 hours with her during this past week. I ALREADY miss my wife!! lol
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice set! i have weeks like that.. hate it, but hey, that is life. but now she's your wife, so that makes it feel a slight bit better knowing that soon, more time will be available.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
nice set! i have weeks like that.. hate it, but hey, that is life. but now she's your wife, so that makes it feel a slight bit better knowing that soon, more time will be available.

RPM

amen brutha!!
thanks for the comment!
Scott

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovin' her hot looking feet. Incredible looking french pedi on those toes too. One critique though... You could improve the overall shot in the last few pictures by substituting Guinness for that watery light beer she had between her soles. She is far far way above that! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing to say . she have very sexy feet and legs . what can we say . there is no words can describe how beauteful and sexy is your wifes feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, one thing I love doing. Sipping Bud Light or any other beer while sucking on my wifes toes.

Great pics as usual.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Astounding!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Thanks Guys!!
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with leDaemon- great feet, but the Bud Light is a real turn off!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your wifes feet so much...

She has the most gorgeous feet I have ever seen...

I simply cannot gaze upon her soles and resist the temptation to masturbate as I look at her soles...

I love it when she has been barefoot for what seems like days...her soles a lil dirty...

Oh Gawd I love her feet...

I love her soles so much...

She has no idea just how much "pleasure" her soles can provoke...

I try to last as long as I possibly can when I look at her gorgeous soles but I simply cannot hold back...

Dear gorgeous Buckeye gurrrl...thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous bare soles with us...

Thank you for going barefoot all the time or for wearing your flip flops...

Thank you for allowing your feet to air out so beautifully...your awesome soles wrinkle so beautifully when you point your toes...Gawd I love those wrinkles...

Oh Gawd I love her toes...her second toes drive me nuts with desire...

Please thank her for me...please?

Please let her know how grateful I am for the pleasure she gives to me...please?

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovin the soles!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy sweet feet she has
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by feet-e-zine:
I love your wifes feet so much...

She has the most gorgeous feet I have ever seen...

I simply cannot gaze upon her soles and resist the temptation to masturbate as I look at her soles...

I love it when she has been barefoot for what seems like days...her soles a lil dirty...

Oh Gawd I love her feet...

I love her soles so much...

She has no idea just how much "pleasure" her soles can provoke...

I try to last as long as I possibly can when I look at her gorgeous soles but I simply cannot hold back...

Dear gorgeous Buckeye gurrrl...thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous bare soles with us...

Thank you for going barefoot all the time or for wearing your flip flops...

Thank you for allowing your feet to air out so beautifully...your awesome soles wrinkle so beautifully when you point your toes...Gawd I love those wrinkles...

Oh Gawd I love her toes...her second toes drive me nuts with desire...

Please thank her for me...please?

Please let her know how grateful I am for the pleasure she gives to me...please?

woahhhhh there nellie.....easy dude [Laugh]
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

BUMP BUMP
Just to increase the anticipation [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links