Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wooden aldo's toering and ankle chain !!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wooden aldo's toering and ankle chain !!!
cumheels
Board Regular
Member # 27084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cumheels   Author's Homepage   Email cumheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

New set for you let me know what you think, the video on the site is a little naughty as I lick G's cum off my shoes !!! hehe

S xx

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21097

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What beautiful toes.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the ankle chain...draws attention to your pretty feet..... [Drool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice toes and i like the shoes as well! Nice toe ring.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice set! love the anklet.. gives more pop to the heels! great set!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ffeds91:
Very nice toes and i like the shoes as well! Nice toe ring.

I have to agree.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. freaking amazing pics. beautiful toes, sexy anklet and awesome toe ring! thanks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet. Lovely ankle chain does draw the eye and the toe ring finishes it off.

And anyone who knows me... knows I love the heels!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning!

Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful! Those shoes look comfy [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds.. one day.. a photoshoot taking a bit of advantage of your love of shoes...

i'll try hard to make the pics look as good as these!'

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shoes and anklet to go with these beautiful toes. I like the choice of polish too. The second to the last pic got me... Big Time!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you have such cute, soft looking feet. I love the anklet, and very nice high heels! [Smile]
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cumheels
Board Regular
Member # 27084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cumheels   Author's Homepage   Email cumheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the nice comments, G does take a good pic I must admit!!!

S x

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21097

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fantastic set....your feet are so hot, and love love love the Aldos, and your sexy anklet, too. Your feet are stunning, and your toes are quite lovely too. Great poses with your sexy heels, and all really show off your hot feet. Great job.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links