Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet (new clips & some pics from my birthday night)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (new clips & some pics from my birthday night)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not alot of pics and nothing too earth shattering but managed to snap a few after she fixed me dinner and came out later with nothing but my Carson Palmer jersey on [Thud]

oh AND.....we now have clips in our clip store!!
www.clips4sale.com/studio/13769
i will lead this off with the preview clip
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38039662
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy post - love that color polish on her toes!!

Happy Birthday NomoScott!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and well done!!! Her soles are so smooth, and so sexy! Her feet look great, and her polish color is very sexy. You always manage to catch those "relaxed and casual" poses you see women doing so often, yet is difficult to recreate on a shoot...love to see your lovely wife's feet like this.

And those chair poses, showing off her sexy sole....Wow!! The money shot and then some! I love this kind of pose....so sexy.

Fantastic set as always, and keep on posting. My compliments to your beautiful wife, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Thanks again guys.
It seems when I upload from my laptop, the pictures look blurry on my desk top pc. I dont know if its the same for everyone on here or just me.

Im really happy with the way the vids turned out too for it being her first time and all.

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job! Is that a small beauty mark on her left heel?? If so - it is cute [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Great job! Is that a small beauty mark on her left heel?? If so - it is cute [Wink]

yep. its an adorable lil mole.
i love it

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice diverse set. loved the under-the-chair set!!! thanks for sharing.. and pass on my compliments to her!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the polish. very pretty

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

thanks folks [Smile]
Scott

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links