Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jade's Sexy Asian Heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jade's Sexy Asian Heels
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately for you guys, this might be the last time you see Jade's feet. Me and my girlfriend got back together so our little "fun" is over. She still will remain a great friend though. ENJOY!

P.S. I had way more (and better) pics than this but I have no idea where they went, sorry! If I find them I'll definitely post them up.

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feto
Board Regular
Member # 13352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feto   Email feto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no three is so sweet
Posts: 36 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice deal. cute sandals!! thanks for sharing!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To bad for us, but glad to hear you got back with your gal. Good luck!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot!

Jade loves rocking the heels, that's basically all she wears! So much that I had to talk her into wearing flip flops one day! Those are my favorite haha.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the pictures a lot bud thank you i'm going to miss these feet/soles a lot

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks awesome! thanks for posting what you could- she has some tasty feet!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm praying that you find that rest of those pics. Her feet are beautiful.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

I hope I find them too. The other ones were more planned out and she did some great poses. [Cry]
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, she had some sexy feet. I'll be sad not to see more pics! I love the toenail polish with the high heels she's wearing [Smile] Thanks for sharing what you can!! It's probably for the best. Stay true to your girl [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..how amazing, and sexy are her soles?! Love that pose, and she shows them off so well, too. Love her sexy sexy shoes. Wow, again. Her feet are hot...and will be missed.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those are some sexy soles on Jade. Love the shoes the way they shoe off her sexy toes too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are SO perfect. So you're saying she's single? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links