Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » thank you footgirl!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thank you footgirl!!!!
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You suggested I get back into some of my pic sharing, and I thank you for getting me off my butt.

Most of these pics were taken at weddings this year.. while 'working' i just took a few quick pics and cropped identies out.

a few others, well, I made them with Wu's in mind as well as my site in mind. Those, the gal modelled for me just for that purpose.

So, thanks footgirl for the kick in the pants!!

RPM

let's start at the weddings.

lady in red
 -

oh my poor feet hurt so bad!!! i commented politely, and she let me take a pic close up after that shot, but asked i not post it anywhere. this one i can...
 -

gal dancing the night away!
 -

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
continuing..

one girl got smart, after being tired of sinking her heels into the dirt.. she stood her grounds.. no close up of her toes though, clear polish on the toes, but the big toe had a checkers board pattern with lots of glitter on it!
 -

same nail polish on this gal, wonder if they're friends. no closeup.. sorry
 -

summer is a time for graduations.. nothing beats fidgeting with the camear while talking
 -

i complimented this gal, and she let me snap this one
 -

i like the sandals on this one
 -

i think this guy is one of us, he kept staring and staring at her feet, so i took the pic.. but had to edit the tell-tale marks, don't think he wants to be 'outed'
 -

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i've posted this friend online many times before.. here she is relaxing.. i just asked for the pic, she said sure, and have fun posting it online
 -

later at her graduation, with a pal
 -

the view was amazing, so many sandals and well done toes.. so i took a few bad shots.. sorry
 -

-

my friend again
 -

for those who love flats, my friend again
 -

hope you all enjoyed!

thanks Footgirl for the push!!!!!

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soem awesome looking candids dude way to go.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great post! We've got bare feet, hosed feet, heels, flats! Lovely colors and candids! Loved looking through this post.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh RPM! I am so glad you posted!!!! You didnt tell me---good thing I was skimming the threads lol...

Love them and - I feel the need to go buy new heels now... I see many in your shots that I do not have anything like them...

Now I know you have a million more pics - so keep sharing!!!!!!!!

Bye Dear!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i'll post more later... and I wanted to surprise you after you note of encouragement [Smile]

RPM

--------------------

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT post rpm! such an array of shots. i LOVE those purple strappy heels! please tell me you know where she got them! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

sadly I don't [Cry] they're very nice indeed.

--------------------

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kick ass pictures RPM - Thank YOU for sharing this time [Smile]

I love the shot of the girl with one foot out of her shoe - playing with the heel with her toes ... sexyyyyy [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

thank you for the compliment. i did ask my friend to pose that shot, just for here, the sole fans!

RPM

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links