Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dashboard Feet (updated 08/22) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dashboard Feet (updated 08/22)
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always love it when my wife teases w/ her feet on the dashboard. Got plenty more, if you want.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ August 22, 2008, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Yeah we want more. Her toes are sexy. Can we see some sole shots?

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you post again. Of course I would love to see more of her beautiful feet!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
Well Yeah we want more. Her toes are sexy. Can we see some sole shots?

Check out this thread. Here are lots of pics of her soles.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011080;p=1

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetishloveeer
Board Regular
Member # 31547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishloveeer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome [Tongue]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

More from riding in the car...

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky man . your wife have the most sexy feet i had seen in my life . I want to start kissing every where of her sexy feet I LIKE HER ALOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the toes and toenails

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its great, but almost torture when they do that ain't it? We're going on a little road trip tomorrow and I'm sure my wife will have her feet on the dash for at least 100 miles of the drive.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

With shoes on....

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With or without shoes she ahs beautiful feet!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of the time I almost crashed when my girl put her feet on the dash! lol

Your wife has great feet man

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

I guess it would be hard to drive and keep your eyes on the road...
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great pics, and so sexy too. Love dashboard feet! Her tanned feet look great on display, and I am surprised you are able to keep your eyes on the road as she does this. Well done!

My wifey is not able to do the dashboard thing as her legs are way too long. The position is just too uncomfortable for her and her long legs. She would have to be sitting in the back seat to do this. What she does do is cross her right leg over her left thigh, and rest her sexy feet inbetween us so I can caress it, and she can tease as we drive. I love it.

Great pics, and well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, dashboard feet are hot!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links