Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute bbw girl met at breakfast (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cute bbw girl met at breakfast
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas!
I went to Frisch's today for their yummie ass Breakfast Buffet bar,, well i saw this cute ass bbw girl with some sexy shoes.. I looked and looked and she caught me lookin one time lol..

When she got up to go to the bar, i did to and up there i told her she matched really well and the shoes are the icing on the cake.
She was really friendly and said thanks etc etc,
Before she left she walked over to my table and told me she felt she knew me from somewhere..
i told her my current jobs and previous jobs but didnt ring a bell to her..
She then told me she went to Withrow highschool and i happen to have went to the same school. She told me her Grad year, it was mine too!!
After a long talk it turns out we knew eachother, we both were in the same band class...
She sat at my table across from me and we talked for about 20 mins, she stretched her legs out restin her feet up on the side i was sittin at and i kept lookin down at her feet while she was talkin,,, she stopped and asked if she was distracting me. i said hell yeah, i asked her to move them or i will continue to stare. I told her shes lucky im full or i would start bitin lol.. She laughed...
Ok this story is gettin long, to sum it all up, i told her about my love fo feet and told her about my site. I told her i have a camera in the car etc etc etc,,
This was about 10 am and its now 5:40 pm, she just left my house lol and i must say, her feet smelled and tasted soo freakin good and the softest feet i probably ever touched since my old model Lexi.Well, just about the same as Angelines too.. mmmm
Sorry fo the long story fellas.
I only took a few pics but we are going to do a shoot later this week. I cant wait to get her toes back in my mouth lol..

-

-

-

-

-

[ August 10, 2008, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: kbrooks ]

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well good luck with this woman. I hope you enjoy the feet. Not my type of woman to look at but hey thats just me. Like I said have fun.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, i have and i will continue to have fun

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woooooooow man i like all your posts realy i love it its the best . hope to see more and more . that woman have real pretty feet i would love to lick it . waiting your new post keep goinig on
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the effort with her, but I have a question...in all that time shooting why didn't you take some dead on pics of her toes in the shoes? Every shot is from her right side. You afraid to go on her left side? She has a Two-Face thing going on or something?

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks Hagan glad ya like bro! I will be posting more soon!! Thanks a lot..

Well lucky,, if you bothered to read my post you wouuld have noticed i said i only took a FEW pics,, i was not doing a shoot with her, i was more wanting to chill and have fun with her, as stated above, i will do a shoot with her lata in the week,, and for the record, im not afraid to do shit bro. I hate when people complain about free pics

--------------------

Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy all the pics you post Kev.
Thanks and keep em comin bro [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro.. You know I dig your work. Please post more of her! LMAO at Andre "Two face?" LOL.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story man! She's got some nice toes!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks a lot Soleman5,,, I will fo sho kee em comin!

Glad ya like Sole_Solution,,, I cant wait to get at her soft feet again! I will be postin more..

Thanks Those Toes,, hell yeah bro her toes are too freakin cute!!

--------------------

LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Im not complaining, was just asking. I never complain about someone who takes the time to post photos.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dgjjghjhfjjjjf
Board Regular
Member # 26723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dgjjghjhfjjjjf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics man, don't find many BBWs with good looking feet, I love it. Good luck with her.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude i have to ask, how do you get some girl to just let you suck her toes after you invite her to your house, considering you did not really know each other?

did you do anything else if i may ask [Smile]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luck strikes again. nice!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's HOT! I enjoy BBWs!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links