Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shannon and Amanda's unpolished toes! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shannon and Amanda's unpolished toes!
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please meet Shannon and Amanda, they are new to the foot fetish world.
Their unpolished toes are just beautiful, soles are soft and silky with a very slight smell to them.
What color nail polish would you like to see for the next shoot?
and please be nice with your comments!

Shannon...
 -
 -
 -
 -

Amanda...
 -
 -
 -
 -

You can see the rest of the pics on my Flickr page at... http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just LOOOVE unpolished toes. I prefer the natural look.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks scrunch, I love them too. Shannon and Amanda have gorgeous toes and very soft soles.!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amanda is a cutie!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Amanda is a cutie!

Yes she is Oscar. When I first met her, she was a little shy, but as time went on she got more confortable with me. There will be more pics coming soon.!

--------------------
 -

Luis2233
Loyal Member
Member # 18228

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Luis2233   Email Luis2233   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent foot close up... thanks you...
Posts: 63 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are both very cute and the feet are lovely. The soles look very soft.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give them credit for putting themselves out there - as even I have not yet shown my face!
It is apparent the skin on both models is soft and smooth... I would like to see their nails just a "little" longer... I think a dark blue on Shannon would contrast nicely against the lightness of her skin and I would like to see perhaps a vibrant hot pink or coral color on Amanda.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice women with very nice feet. I love natural nails. There's something about no polish that's extremely attractive.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with perfectpeds, let the nails grow a little longer.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Thank you for the comment Luis, I love doing close ups! [Cool]

Both their soles are very, very soft Hamp, I had the pleasure of massaging both their feet. ! [Wink]

They love the idea of modeling their pretty feet perfecpeds and tmasters, I, on the other hand, got a little scared because I had no comments for two days, I didn't think you all liked them! [Cry] I will pass this on to Shannon and Amanda, I also want to see their toe nails polished [Thumbs Up]

I agree with you Maverick, I also love their natural nails, I think they are so sexy [Hump]

--------------------
 -

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely girls with lovely feet! You shouldn't worry hun it was the weekend and it is the heat of the summer. i agree with pp a hot pink would look hot with shannons skin tone! kudos to them for doing the face shots as well. i am not brave enough yet. im more afraid someone will recognize me and be like OMG THAT girl? lol keep up the good work! great find.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice toe shots.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Ophillia, thank you for your kind words, I do feel better already.. [Big Grin]

Tiny Dave and FootlongSub, thans, glad you all like their feet.! [Wink] [Hump]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links