Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Coworkers filapino feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Coworkers filapino feet
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a pic of my coworker's filapino feet I snapped this morning while talking to her about cell phones [Smile] . I posted some pics of her feet awhile back but lost them...anyone have them?

-

-

And my fiance's best friends feet just for good measure [Smile]

-

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the co workers feet. Also I love the pants she has on. I see tons of girls wearing these it's just a shame they wear long shirts or else you'd have not only a great shot of her feet but something more lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit your coworkers feet are awesom my friend. You are a lucky man. Did she let you take those pics and does she know you like feet?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^I wish she knew I liked her feet!

Ive taken like 10 pics of her feet throughout the 2 years workin with her...lost them when my computer crashed tho. I wish someone had them to post!

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i should try to sneak pics of some of my coworkers feet...good job, they are great
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDANGSTADT
Board Regular
Member # 30117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDANGSTADT   Email KDANGSTADT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOES YOUR FIANCE'S FRIEND NEED SOME TOE SUCKING,LICKING,OR A NICE CREAM MASSAGE!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

^^^I'm sure she does! I've yet to ask her, though [Smile]
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god damn she is a sexy woman

how do you concentrate at work with her?

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

quote:
Originally posted by fatpat:
god damn she is a sexy woman

how do you concentrate at work with her?

Very poorly [Smile] We work in bedding sales and one time she laid face down on a bed with heels on, with me standing right behind her. I could see her soles peeking from her falling heel.

[Drool]

I got a picture of that too...wish someone had it

ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Here are a few more of her feet. Sorry about the quality. I really didnt even try to hide that I was taking pics of her feet this time, and I think at one point she even started posing a little for the camera. [Wink]

-

-

-

-
 -

ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

-

-

-

-

-

iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first pix are INCREDIBLE!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I guess i had some serious problems with doing my work to 100% and not staring at those killer feet all the time [Big Grin]
thanks for sharing bro, more please [Smile]
kind regards

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow ur co worker has very pretty feet and those shoes t hott
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work, she has yummy toes. [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links