Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bottoms UP! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bottoms UP!
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know this is kinda over kill for me this week but oh well. this set was inspired by A&F FJB and RPM trying to get me drunk so i will take pics of me sucking my toes! lol bottoms up boys!

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

-

-

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!!!! yeah.. bottoms up!!!!! nice color on the nails too. a very rich lovely sexy red!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the first round is on Me!! Very very sexy, Ophilla!! Your arches and soles look amazing, and your feet look so sexy when wet. Mmmmm!

Great set, Lady Ophillia...and you can bet many are going to be wishing they were that bottle, too! The pics of the bottle between your soft soles, showing off your wrinkled arches....Wow!! Sexy!

Well done and as you said, Bottoms up!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible set! I can't really even put what I'm thinking right now into words. Your soles look so amazing! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you keep your soles so soft?

I need more [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
[QB] i know this is kinda over kill for me this week but oh well. this set was inspired by A&F FJB and RPM trying to get me drunk so i will take pics of me sucking my toes! lol bottoms up boys!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHEERS !! [Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice set, your soles are so cute. That would
be a sight to see of you sucking on those pretty
little toes of yours [Wink]

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the photos, especially the wet feet one!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats realy neat ophillia. Youre so talented.Lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

TY TY! im glad yall liked it! lol

thank rpm glad you liked the color.

2swift thank you as always for the nice words. i will certianly let you buy the first round.

CFG OMG my very own jerkoff smilie! im so excited thanks hun hope i was good.

Phil Feet - thanks hun! lots of lotion and tlc
[Wink]

Los thanks! i'll maybe kinda sorta work on it. see if i can finagle it without giving my identity away.

FJB and feetluvr thanks so much for the love guys!

Tiny Dave ~ thanks ~ in the infamous words of Julia Roberts ...i got moves you ain't never seen! [Wink]

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"FJB and feetluvr thanks so much for the love guys!"
Comment by O.

[Love]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

OMG FJB did you just slip me the tongue!?!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a warm bath, an ice cold Smirnoff, a beautiful lady with sexy, wrinkled feet...NUDE...the things that i would do. Lady O, so seductive!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoo! Thanks for showing all of us your sexy feet and toes Ophilla!! [Hop]

~

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
OMG FJB did you just slip me the tongue!?!

Better watch out girl, he's trying to get you one too many so he can lick your feet

j/p - [Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links