Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Self-Taken Candids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Self-Taken Candids
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to share another awesome Cierra posting with ya. The other day Cierra sent me a text message telling me to get onto my instant messenger. Well, I wasn't at home to do so. She told me next time she sees me online, she has a present for me.

It was a day or two later when I logged on and saw her online. Right away I was being prompted to download images she wanted to share. Not knowing what she was sending me, I accepted. Now before I say what she sent, let me just tell you that she sometimes sends me pictures of cute shoes or outfits she likes or just bought. This night, however, I got better pictures.

Cierra sent me 6 photos of her sexy bare feet that she took using her digital camera. She came up with some interesting poses and I was amazed at how curvy those feet looked. Funny thing is, I told her she came up with some better poses than I ask her to do. [Laugh]

Enjoy,
Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely...nothing better than pink polished toes and the model shooting the pics herself.
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, I love that color of pink! It's like a hot pink with more purple in it. Mmmm, hmmmm!

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when girls take their own shots, it's one of the things I love most; it's not just for the feet, but for what it says about the girl - these are nice photographs and Cierra's self-motivation to show (and share) is greatly appreciated.

One of the long-standing benefits and merits of the Soles of Silk website has always been the interesting mix of site models and contributors. This takes the concept of contributors to a new level, it adds a nice (and rare) slant to it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, she has such cute toes. It seems that Cierra is getting more comfortable with her feet as time goes along.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some really great feet!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i recently started to take my own pics and it is hard to get shots but when i do, i am happy. it gives me a cool buzz i can't find elsewhere
i will add pics to the forum sometime but don't want to put up huge ones by mistake!

J x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now she's got them tatted up! She knows what her feet can do!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like tattoos but not on me.
i don't like pain so i won't be getting any but i love to look at other peoples.

Jen
x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the tat looks nice...
could serve as a nice target
haha

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Cierra has been more and more open with her feet. She always liked to pose for me, but more and more she has been giving me ideas, wanting to try new things, etc. I sometimes have to remind her that I have other models I have to shoot and themes I have to leave for some of them. I told her if she ever needs a foot guy in her life that would run a site of her own to call me. LOL! One can only hope, right?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are amazing, cute toes and nice tat.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links