Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fiances Teacher feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fiances Teacher feet
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not the best quality, taken on my Voyager 2.0 megapixel cell phone cam.

-

-

-

-

And in her classroom:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles but i am a little confused... Is she your fiance or is this your fiance's teacher's feet?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^lol sorry, its my fiance who IS a teacher
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like what i see.. also glad though she teaches (what appears to be young children at that) she wears heels to work.. even if she has to switch later. thanks for sharing.. real nice! thank you both.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure in years to come kids who were in her class will be submitting stories to the school feet stories about their teacher who had awesome feet. Anyways she has great feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's remind me of when i was in school and teacher wore shoes like that. I would just daydream about sucking my teacher's toes my, my, my. By the way your girl has nice feet.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill admit: When I was in the 5th grade, my desk was right in front of the teachers. I used to purposely drop my pencil so it rolled under my desk under hers, so I would have to climb under my desk to get under hers...just to sniff the shoes that she left under there. True Story!. Miss Berry was my teacher. Epiphany Lutheran School, Brooklyn NY. yeah I said it, wha wha?

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, LuckyAndre i went to that same school. And ILickToez your soon to be wife has nice feet, do you think you could post some nylons shots of her feet.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

quote:
Originally posted by tmasters:
Oh my god, LuckyAndre i went to that same school. And ILickToez your soon to be wife has nice feet, do you think you could post some nylons shots of her feet.

Ill see what I can do!
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You went to the same school? When? You sure the same school? What street was it on?

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i dont think i would be able to concentrate in class if she is barefoot...may have to stay after class haha

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To LuckyAndre. I went there in the early 70'S right off eastern parkway, you know where they have the Labor Day Parade at.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links