Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Nails, Gold Shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Black Nails, Gold Shoes
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misterfeet
Board Regular
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misterfeet   Author's Homepage   Email misterfeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hawt! [Smile]

--------------------
Foot stink is my potpourri

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy, especially your first picture. Your arch looks hot, and I love your polish color and sexy toes. Your heels are quite sexy too. The extreme close up poses are interesting, and really show off the fine detail of your sexy feet.

Great first post. Welcome to the board.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misterfeet:
hawt! [Smile]

Thank you misterfeet!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Very sexy, especially your first picture. Your arch looks hot, and I love your polish color and sexy toes. Your heels are quite sexy too. The extreme close up poses are interesting, and really show off the fine detail of your sexy feet.

Great first post. Welcome to the board.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks. And I appreciate the warm welcome!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome Sasha. what a show. nice avatar!!! saw your page...... love the hosed sets!!! really do. look forward to your future postings!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
welcome Sasha. what a show. nice avatar!!! saw your page...... love the hosed sets!!! really do. look forward to your future postings!!

Hi, oh you have now inspired me to take some pics in my fishnets! Thanks for the warm welcome!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah.. if i can be futher inspiration, i have a broad enough taste to encompass heels.... so... if you want to include that into the shot, be my guess too1!!! [Big Grin]

this can be very very promising!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOUR FEET IS SO HOT AND VERY SEXY . I CANT WAIT UHH I WANNA SUCK YOUR TOES NOW AND LICK YOUR SOFT SOLES TILL END OF MY LIFE .
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmm... SWEET!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omgomgomg

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

particularly the first two pictures!

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Mmmmmm... SWEET!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :

HUGS!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its so great to see someone with nice full nails that can pull of wearing that black so well! Thank you so much!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
omgomgomg

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

particularly the first two pictures!

OH MY...

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the color combination - precious gold shoes are a nice contrast with such a dark shiny polish.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links