Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New pics of wifes feet. A little bit of dirt never hurt nobody. (Updated!!!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New pics of wifes feet. A little bit of dirt never hurt nobody. (Updated!!!)
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 6 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [Wu]  -  - [Drool] I hope you all enjoy.

[ September 08, 2008, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: VeryDirtyfeet ]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murrayta
Board Regular
Member # 29041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murrayta   Email murrayta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures!!!

I'm a huge fan of barefoot girls and your wife is one of my favorites.

I hope you can post some sole pics from this set [Wink]

-Terry

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misterfeet
Board Regular
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misterfeet   Author's Homepage   Email misterfeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the toering on her big toe, and wow that's an awesome arch!

--------------------
Foot stink is my potpourri

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you like the pictures. Here are a couple more for you all. The strap on the sandals in the second picture is what caused the dirty stripe on her arch. FYI. These are vintage Water Buffalo sandals.
 -  -

Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look amazing covered in dirt. I wish i could rub feet that looked like that. Great work
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murrayta
Board Regular
Member # 29041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murrayta   Email murrayta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers [Cheers] to your wife's feet [Wink]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the dirty sole look, would you object if I covered them with my goo at the same time [Big Grin] ?

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only problem is that would clean them off, LOL.
murrayta
Board Regular
Member # 29041

It would be great if you could post more pics of your wife’s feet!

I know we are in the minority in this forum, but there are a lot of people here that love true female bare footers.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links