Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The first pic EVER of my girl's feet! I added a few more pics. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The first pic EVER of my girl's feet! I added a few more pics.
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 2 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here goes the first of many more to come...please give comments cuase she would love to know what you think!
 -

Here's more...

-  -  -  -

[ September 08, 2008, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Hamp ]

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look great! U R a lucky guy!
Hope to see more of those soon, especially some sole and toe shots [Tongue]

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sir, very promising set of pics.. good to see you're working with some gems there! good for you Hamp!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
sir, very promising set of pics.. good to see you're working with some gems there! good for you Hamp!

RPM

Thanks RPM, this is new to her...so she appreciates the comments.

--------------------

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let her know that I also like her heels.. and anytime she wants to share more of her feet and her heels.. i'm all game to see and enjoy!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff Hamp, hope you're lookin' after that little boo boo on her left baby toe. It's far too cute not to be kissin' better constantly.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kick ass post HAMP!!
More, more!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very sexy, Hamp...and thank you for sharing her sexy feet with us all here. Her feet look hot, and so good. Great job, and you must have a great time with her and her sexy feet. Love her heels too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

now we see more of what you're working with. thanks.. really nice additions! keep up the great posting!!!

RPM

--------------------

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Kick ass post HAMP!!
More, more!!

Thanks MD! There will be more! Very soon!

--------------------

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

2Swift, thanks for the very kind comments. She has no understanding of why we LOVE feet but she likes that I LOVE her feet. I never really thought that she'd allow me to post pics of her feet but she surprised me!

RPM...I'll be adding more soon and there will be an abundance of heels.

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grat pics and congrats on having her join the FF world with you. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

It's a pleasure!

--------------------

whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, your girl's feet are beautiful!! I love what I see so far. Her feet are very shapely and I love the red polish. I'm sure everyone on this site, would love to see more pics from her!
[Drool]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links